Friday, February 10, 2006

F---hot pockets support the corn dogs!

DC is in a state of snow readiness....but i forgot to buy toilet paper??? Shit i'm doomed. What if I can't poop over the weekend.

I did buy some jerky. I hear it last a long time...the only really good jerky is the teryiaki flavor. I think if i make rice i can eat it with jerky, now that sounds like a good meal...I also bought a crap load of pizzas. They run the spectrum from DiGornos to Totinos. I find these pizzas to be the best on the market. The Totinos combo is especially good and cheap. The reason this pizza is good is because it makes a crisp crust, like wafer thin. The DiGorno's is good because the crust rises...My roommate makes Bobolli pizzas, these are ok but the crust never turns out right. I have some bacon, too. Bacon can save your ass time and time again. You fry up the pack and you can have sandwichs for days.

When i was in the Giant it was packed. I found myself in an aisle face to face with frozen foods. I saw fish poppers, mini-tacos, complete steak-umm sandwichs, fries and potato skins. I felt compelled to buy something so i got corn dogs, veggie corn dogs from boca. They rocked!! Can you put a condiment on corn dogs like mustard. Honestly I'm sacred to try it.

1 comment:

One Little Seedling said...

No you have loads and loads of TV dinners and it only snowed one day. hee heee.