Sunday, March 12, 2006

Selection Sunday


Lets go Duke!

Lets go Duke!

March Madness is upon us and I cant wait. Its also recess so I can watch bball at work.

In the past the Hill would get all the CBS feeds so we could watch all the games. Now it is considered a perk. Just give me my games...I got CBS MMOD (March Madness on Demand) I hope this works well. I dont think the bandwith will support the viewership. it'll crash and just point out how weak our internet infrastructure is. CBS better be ready for the wrath if this doesnt work.

Teams to watch: BC because they can be scary and Bucknell. We dont get to see them but UCLA and Gonzaga are awesome.

Im excited to the Missouri Valley Schools I have heard so much about how great they are I hope they live up to the hype.

Finally my beloved ACC... Duke should make it to the Final Four, thats my honest actual assessment, they will struggle gainst GW but blow everyone else out.

Stay tuned for my upsets

No comments: