Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Hill

Wednesday on Sundance is "The Hill" a six episode documentary of Congressman Wexler's office. One episode in and I am a little intrigued. It centered on campaigning for Kerry Edwards and trying to help their campaign. It ended with Bush's win and the crushing blow felt by all Democrats, well now all Americans. It hasnt hit the real stride of an office, the pressure, the romance, the work. It does show staffers want to do whats right. I dont know I think a ficitonal series would be better. Why do I want to watch a show about what I do all day long?

On that note read an article where it said 33% of people are passionate about their jobs. We wonder why we dont get ahead in this world. That's easy there is no more incentive. The rich get richer the rest of us have a devaluing dollar.

No comments: