Thursday, September 14, 2006

Primary

We won our primary pretty soundly. Its always a thrill getting up on election day. The chance to change things, fightng for someone you believe in, kicking out Republicans! I was up early to put out yard signs and then voted and then waited for numbers. Waiting for precincts to report in is nerve racking. Its waiitng for people to tell you how much they like or hate you. It is public support or rejection.

Campaign parties are only fun when you have a suite. I saw some old friends which always makes me happy and cubed cheese rules

I was happy to see that there wanst campaign vandalism. I only had two yard signs stolen.

We won and thats all that matters.

1 comment:

SoNSo1 said...

Congratulations.

Now get to work and throw those fucking Republicans out of control of Congress. That's the only way to make President Fucktard accountable.

The Dems better fight and fight hard. Take no shit. x