Sunday, March 18, 2007

All My Exes Live In Texas or Legendary

So I had breakfast with ex1 and at first it was weird, she picked the place and it happened to be a place that we frequented during our two years. SInce we broke up she got married, moved to Spain and had a baby boy. She was in town, she had brought in 20 13 year old spanish kids, qulle nightmare. She kept saying, "I hope this isnt weird." I meanover and over agin. If it was weird I would never have had breakfast with you. We talked for a few hours and it was all good and I got a place to stay in Espagne. This is something differenet for me, I usually cut people out. It was good to reconnect. Plus she has an assignemnt to fnd a surfing, blond british girl who wouldnt mind China.

My second ex, i had reached out to to join my NCAA bracket challange, currently number two even without my beloved Dukies! Anyway, we have been talking over the past week and I think we are going to get together. She's cool, but how do i approch her with wantting to ask out her friend?

So it got me thinking about weird ex moments and the only difficult one for me was this girl A from high school. We took chinese together. I remember coming back from college and seeing her out with another guy. It really kind of sucked. I was distraught. With her it was the combination of seeing her with another guy and the lost potential.

That is such a weird regret, i mean was their real potential or just my machinations? We had alot of fun, and I could talk to her about anything but was there more or were we just situationally right? Whats the trick to filling that loss potential...ah its a new one. You have to fill in the loss with a step forward and not just filler or else you run into the ex cycle, or clone ex.

No comments: