Saturday, March 31, 2007

China Prep

Im not read for my trip. Im not packed. i would rather watch basketball and Im trying to balance my clothes so that i dont bring too much with me. Business trips like this suck because you have to look the part...I have meeting clothes not aproblem..but when we do culture programs you want to look right... I cant live in my orange SonVolt t-shirt and slippers, too casual but packing polos are bulky..then i am forgoing bose noise cancellation headphones, my iPod, my psp...granted Im on ANA and they have on board flight entertainment, that only disctracts me for a few hours before i start to bounce off the walls. I need a good book help?!?!? I roamed around that stupid book store for too long.... I dont know why I am stressing this is trip three for me... I m going to pack light and see what happens...who am i kidding thats too tough to do....I think i need a Freightloiner frm Patagonia...damn you Yvon Chinourd..yoour crap is too functional and too cool!!!! I also dont want to bring too much cash because I will come back with too many trinkets...honstly it is sad that I am stressing about going to China.

Just needed to rant

No comments: