Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Its been like every night

I have been at work late every night for the past two weeks. It sucks. Last night we had a fundraiser at the baseball game but we had series of votes both early and late so I drove my boss from DC to Baltimore for 20 minutes at his fundraiser before we had to come back to DC for votes. I did get to have a hot dog though. We were back by 900PM but votes didn't end until 12:30AM.

Tonight we had a dinner, but again, because of votes, my boss was there for only 20 minutes before we had to leave for votes and we are supposed to wrap up at 1:00AM. I had a piece of bread, sometimes my job is the greatest but most of the time it is hurry up and wait and wait and wait. The worse part is that we have an internal cable system for the Capitol and we have like 10 channels all news channels and ESPN. We really need to get OLN, or whatever it is called now so that i can watch America's Cup and Le Tour. i love Le tour and head to head sailing rocks the house! Anyway a small thing to make life easier.

No comments: