Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fighting For What's Right




In the Marvel Comic Book world, there is a civil war over superhero registration and the person leading the fight against these Nazi like government action is Captain America. Cap is a true patriot who fights for what is right and not commands from the US government. I liken this to good Americans standing up to Bush's crazy policies. Why does this comic book character give me hope and no one in the 2008 field can do the same.

Everyone says Barack/ Lets hope.

2 comments:

SoNSo1 said...

How's that turning out? I am afraid to read it too much because it spans 15 different books and that is too much to handle. I may just wait for the bound editions.

CapitolSwell said...

I would wait for bound edition. It is too complicated and hectic to keep up with especially if you dont have comic book sttore near by.