Sunday, February 11, 2007

Worst Chicken Fingers Ever

Sunday is a day of rest, so iwas going to cruise around and check out gear, tech goods, and some magazines. I needed to start my day off right and thought a bit of lunch would be good, chicken fingers stuck in my head. My roommate cooks quite a bit and it is always just slightly past the norm so the dishes are always interesting. Over the weekend he made almond encrusted chicken breast and it was tasty. Anyway, so those smells and visuals moptivated my lunch. I went straight to popeye's my chicken place of choice. They make the 2nd best fried chicken to Royale Farms. Anyway, i got to popeyes and was throughly disappointed. The chicken strips were weak, like starved chicken breats...obviously not perdue or Tysons for that fact it was more like Soivet Safeway chicken strips. You woud think they would use the same batter as the chicken, well they dont it was shit. the dipping sauce, the mustard was crappy....dont get the chicken strips at popeyes they suck.

4 comments:

ART said...

You are really suprised that fast food chicken fingers were bad?
Seriously?

CapitolSwell said...

Yeah but it is a chicken place and they are chicken strips you have to try to fuck that up and they did

SoNSo1 said...

They don't do chicken strips very well. I eat them on the occasion I want chicken strips without resorting to stopping by TGIF. And yes that mustard sauce is weak. They shoul just give you a jar of brown mustard. That would taste better.

CapitolSwell said...

Total disappointment, i emailed their website saying they were crappy. I hope i get a response.