Sunday, July 20, 2008






Which Robotech character are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Max Sterling

His modest and unassuming personality belies Max’s deadly prowess as the SDF-1’s most renowned Veritech pilot. Certified as an ace following his first battle, Max’s skills earned him quick distinction among both his fellow RDF pilots and their Zentraedi adversaries.



Max Sterling


90%

Lancer a.k.a. Yellow Dancer


70%

Marie Crystal


70%

Scott Bernard


60%

Dana Sterling


60%

Rick Hunter


60%

Lisa Hayes


40%

Lynn Minmei


40%

Nova Satori


40%

Annie LaBelle


20%


3 comments:

One Little Seedling said...

I too am Max Sterling. But only at 80%

I love the questions, "Do you like chinese food?", and "Is your favorite color blue?" Hee hee. Gee who could those answers be for.

ART said...

I am Marie Crystal - what does that mean???

One Little Seedling said...

I wish I could answer that, but I wasn't a fan of southern cross.