Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Allsparked Up

I didn't want to see Transformers 2. It had been destroyed by critics. But, this is a movie, granted a sequel, that I wanted to make since The Seed, Al and I started making our own Transformer movies. Yes plural as in more than one movie, with our beta-cams, complete with transforming robots, sound effects and a great plots. We had an epic battles and I believe Mirage the formula one car and Bumble Bee were destroyed by Megatron and the mysterious "Maker." Sorry, I digress.

I couldn't resist transformers 2. I went and I enjoyed it. I know it isn't a masterpiece of movie making. I know it relied heavily on CGI, they had to its transforming robots, but this film allowed my young film makers vision come true. The two and a half hour movie was everything I wanted- transforming robots fighting each other.

No comments: