Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lost

I often find myself feeling directionless. That's a bad choice of words. I find myself constantly seeking out a fundamental truth. I wish it was like Monty Python's The Meaning of Life but it tends to be more X-File-ish or I berate friends of other religion seeking out some truth. Too deep, yeah but it still haunts me. On some level it is where are all the space aliens? Were we more advanced in the past and we lost it and now we are getting it back? There a thousands years of human existence, life and death struggles produce immense knowledge do we still have that knowledge? Sometimes it is why do we hate each other so much when all religious texts point to understanding oneself and each other. The truth is out there.

I find myself at church seeking answers. I work in an office where too much information is given too me but the truth still evades me. And then I read the dumb new book, by the guy who wrote the movie with Tom hanks and Amelie, and it's about unraveling ancient wisdoms.

Seeking answers

No comments: