I've seen a million stars before but tonight was different. It was Jupiter was in full view with all their moons. My cousin is goign back to Hawaii and so we had crabs and stars. When are we going to get out there. Its a little dispapointing to have so much developemnt that we lose site of the stars. My oldest is carrying on a family tradition of star gazing.
That got me to thinking we need another planetarium facility in baltimore we have the Science center and JPL but we need more. I am going to pull a Mollohan when I get on Approps. We are going to build a planeterium and gthe worlds most powerful telescope.
Christa Pike has 'profound' health turnaround after botched execution,
lawyers say
-
Pike's lawyers say her recovery is "remarkable" as they give an update on
her condition after she survived an execution attempt by lethal injection.
No comments:
Post a Comment